Validation Manager is a tool to handle all the cumbersome paperwork of regulated environment validations. Including Validation Plans, protocols, executions and exceptions. Keeping everything in one place and best of all paperless.
This project covers the following:
- JPA database access
- Vaadin Framework
How do I get set up?
- This is a Netbeans Project using Maven as build mechanism. Installing Netbeans 8.0 (currently) should be more than enough to get started.
- Configuration: No configuration needed. Everything handed by Maven.
- Dependencies: Everything handed by Maven.
- Database configuration: Everything handed by Netbeans. How to run tests: Right click on project and click test.
- Deployment instructions: Build the master project.
Source and details here.